Hated it. With a passion.
Let me know if you have questions!!!
The Sensitive Black Kid Mixtape
presented by magnacarterholygrail
this is by no means an exhaustive list of songs, but it’s pretty much the bulk of the music by Black people that i listen to when i’m down. we’re tough, we’re enduring… but sometimes we need to cry, right?
1. Cecile McLorin Salvant - Nobody
2. Nas ft. Jully Black - Heaven
3. Missy Elliott - Teary Eyed
4. Kid Cudi - Higher Up
5. MellowHype - 67
6. Chance the Rapper ft. Noname Gypsy - Lost
7. Tupac ft. Anthony Hamilton - Thugz Mansion [7 Remix]
8. Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo (Nightmare)
9. Gnarls Barkley - Just a Thought
10. Jay-Z - Song Cry
11. Kanye West - Street Lights
12. Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst
13. Lianne La Havas ft. Willy Mason - No Room For Doubt
14. Frank Ocean - Bad Religion
15. The Notorious B.I.G. - Suicidal Thoughts
16. Jay-Z - Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)
17. Erykah Badu - Green Eyes
18. Gym Class Heroes - Boomerang Theory
19. Jay Electronica - Eternal Sunshine
20. Rihanna - What Now
21. Lupe Fiasco - Intruder Alert
22. Kanye West ft. Adam Levine - Heard ‘Em Say
23. Gnarls Barkley - Surprise
24. Childish Gambino - Be Alone
25. Corinne Bailey Rae - I’d Do It All Again
26. Drake - Brand New
27. Lupe Fiasco ft. Sarah Green & Gemstones - He Say She Say
28. Kanye West - Coldest Winter
29. Frank Ocean - We All Try
30. Nappy Roots ft. Anthony Hamilton - Sick and Tired
31. Kid Cudi - The Prayer
32. Noisettes - Every Now and Then
33. Fefe Dobson - Scar
34. Gnarls Barkley - Who Cares
35. Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid
36. Nicki Minaj - Dear Old Nicki
37. Hodgy Beats - If Heaven is a Ghetto
38. Michael Jackson ft. Carlos Santana - Whatever Happens
39. Drake - Find Your Love
40. Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence - Spaceship
41. Kid Cudi - Soundtrack 2 My Life
42. Boyz II Men - Yesterday
43. Beyonce - Pretty Hurts
44. Frank Ocean - There Will Be Tears
45. TLC - Case of the Fake People
46. Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi - Welcome to Heartbreak
47. Drake - Say What’s Real
48. Kid Cudi - Sky Might Fall
49. Janelle Monae - Oh Maker
50. Michael Jackson - Heaven Can Wait
51. B.o.B - Ghost in a Machine
52. Jack Johnson - Breakdown
53. Jay-Z & Beanie Sigel - Where Have You Been
54. Kanye West - Family Business
55. N.E.R.D. - Sooner or Later
56. Frank Ocean - Swim Good
57. Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos - Fighters
58. Aaliyah - Miss You
59. Pigeon John - Growin’ Old
60. Kid Cudi - Up Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)
download it HERE!
enjoy, I love you!
my favorite michael jackson song is on here.
This is perfect though.
"make up is false advertisement!"
"i view women as products"
My sis Rell (Twitter: Awkward_Duck, Tumblr: swearimnotangry), did some investigative work today and found that Donald Sterling has ties to private prison investments, which led the two of us to an excellent discussion about the private prison industry.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. With contract mandates specifying 90% occupancy rates, private prisons feed directly into our problem with mass incarceration.
The private prison industry has become a lucrative business with some of our financial institutions heavily investing in them (Not to mention the music industry invests in them also, but I wont go there today).
Corrections Corporation of America (CCA) & GEO are the nations leading providers of correctional services. CCA has flourished as a business and has done so well ensuring that states maintain that 90% occupancy rate, that last year their Board of Directors authorized a $675 MILLION dividend to its shareholders. -_____-
I don’t even need to tell you who these prison beds are occupied by as I’m sure you all know the stats and demographics, but feel free to check out the links below.
Financial institutions that invest in private prisons: http://bit.ly/14rfwu9
CCA authorizes $675 million dividend to shareholders: http://yhoo.it/1ml7V4u
CCA being sued for widespread abuse in prisons: http://bit.ly/18uso3n
there is also no real push to curb this by average majority white americans and non-black people because antiblackness pushes the desire for prisons, period. they want Black people in jail, they want us enslaved and they dont care if mostly rich whites are the ones making all the money and destroying the world doing it as long as Black people are enslaved, locked up and below the rest of them. it’s fucked up.
natural hair gurus be like:
"hey sorry it’s been so long since my last video. anyway here is my protective blowout! i just cowashed and then set it with argan oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, canola oil, kukua oil, ‘i can’t believe it’s not butter’ and a…
Hey Nissi, I hope you're doing well.Have you read Uncle Tom's Cabin? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
hyper pigmentation is such a bitch tho like the top half of my face is easily two shades lighter than my jaw area. it’s evened out more lately but it’s still annoyingly obvious. i color correct with an orange concealer on the darker parts of my skin in order to balance out the darkness and i don’t…
The struggle is real
Cameroonian photographer Mbeng Ngassa aka @mbengmbeng has a passion for creating which he actively expresses through various mediums. He was drawn into photography at 16 when he converted his bedroom into a makeshift darkroom. After a long career as a programmer and designer in the advertising industry he quit to pursue his love for photography and film.
He attended The Los Angeles Film school in 2008 where he majored in Cinematography, Directing, Editing and minored in Sound Design. After film school he travelled for few years and is now based in Cameroon, and visits the UK and USA regularly.